Laptop wont boot

winter.kit23

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys, so im using a toshiba satellite laptop .
Whenever i turn on the laptop it only boot till windows logo appear and then suddenly shut down automatacally and it just continue as a loop what can i do .

There are also other probs :
1)Bios had been turned off so theres noway to repair it through bios setting.
2)the laptop keyboard are not working soim using plugin keyboard but it doesnt work while booting.
3)the startup repair wont appear because i did a factory reset but need to boot into window to complete it .

Basically the laptop are juz messed up .do i take it to tech store to repair it.

Solution

No way to know what hardware is at fault, if it actually is the hardware. If the system is 8 years old I would just replace it. You can buy a much newer system for about $200. I see lots of good systems on craigslist for under $200, Lenovo T420, 420s, even a few 430 models that are very reliable.
There is on way to turn off the BIOS, you may want to specify what you mean there. An external keyboard should work while you are booting unless there is an issue with the BIOS or USB ports. If the system shutdown down soon as Windows loads, it is likely a hardware issue, or possibly a driver issue. I'd suspect bad RAM or a bad hard drive.

winter.kit23

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018

winter.kit23

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
I turned off the bio loading screen to have a faster boot time and now i cant turn it back bacause the f key that was suppose to turn it back is not functioning.

The bioa setting did not allow plug in keyboard to work while booting.
For the shutdown issues i think it is like wat u said because ive used it for 8 years.will the problem solved if i replace the corrupted hardware.

No way to know what hardware is at fault, if it actually is the hardware. If the system is 8 years old I would just replace it. You can buy a much newer system for about $200. I see lots of good systems on craigslist for under $200, Lenovo T420, 420s, even a few 430 models that are very reliable.

Solution

winter.kit23

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018