Laptop won't start after blue screen crash. Nothing on screen and no sound.

stuggard

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013
Hello,

I have HP G60 - Win7 installed laptop and few days back while I was watching a movie, suddenly a blue screen error occurred and after that my laptop went off. Then, I tried to press the power button, the light showed up on the power button, but nothing on the screen and no beep or any kind of sound.I tried removing battery, turn on and off, tried using external monitor but to no luck. I went to one shop and all they did was connect it to external monitor and finally said that its not booting and there is some major hardware flaw. Now, I don't understand how come suddenly while running smoothly, anything like this can happen and I have one confusion if its not booting up then why are the lights on power button and wifi button is glowing ?
If someone can help me with a fix(if possible) regarding this or help me understand whats going on with my laptop, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

stuggard

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

No. no blinking light around the keyboard. Just the power button, wifi button and the white indicator in front of laptop is blinking.

stuggard

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

I have not noticed this but since you are saying then I will see to it.

stuggard

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013

Ohh..I know the battery indicator and its definitely not that..So, it means ther is some internal fault. :(

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
Normally HP laptops lights blink around the capslock/numlock indicating other faults. As your getting no audible beeps sounds like power failing if its not your lead it's possibly internal fault around the power jack.