Solved! Laptop won't turn on after reassemble ssd

Nov 13, 2018
Before I disassemble the ssd. The laptop works fine. The ssd is originally from the laptop. After I disassemble the ssd. The laptop wont turn on. No led power light. No sound at all. Like it was dead. I put the ssd back to the laptop. Also nothing happen when I turn it on. I also tried cleaning the ram and changing the positions. Still nothing happens when I tried to turn it on. But the charging led lighted up when I plug the charger in. I'm puzzled on how this could happen.

Solution
Why did you "disassemble the ssd"?

Did you actually take the SSD apart (which cannot be done) or do you mean that you just physically removed it from the laptop.

Or was there an actual HDD in the laptop that can be physically taken apart - which means the HDD is likely destroyed and all data lost.

Make and model laptop? Make and model drive?

More information needed.
Why did you "disassemble the ssd"?

Did you actually take the SSD apart (which cannot be done) or do you mean that you just physically removed it from the laptop.

Or was there an actual HDD in the laptop that can be physically taken apart - which means the HDD is likely destroyed and all data lost.

Make and model laptop? Make and model drive?

More information needed.

Solution