Laptop won't wake up from sleep, sometimes.

Redneckgirl

Honorable
Feb 22, 2013
I have a Toshiba Satellite A305-S6898. For about 6 months occasionally when my computer went to sleep mode I would have to power down to get it to come back on. Now sometimes when I power down or it goes to sleep it will not come out even when I power down. But randomly it will come on. I use it until it does it the next time.
When I try to turn it back on the lights come on for power But the light that I think is the indicator for hard drive might flash and then go off. It will click twice and then nothing. But then randomly it will come on and last for a day or two. I am fairly positive that it is not my hard drive. I have another computer that is identical to this one with a broken screen. I took them apart a swapped the hard drives. This one still does the clicks and won't come on and the broken screen computer shows the hard drive light on both. Any guesses would be great. I don't remember what is wrong with the broken screen computer but it has identical parts if there is anything I should try swapping out.
Thanks