Solved! laptop

Apr 14, 2020
My laptop (Lenovo IdeaPad L340) is not how it used to be. I usually play games and do my schoolwork on it. Then i got an update from Microsoft. everything was well. it was after the Microsoft update that my laptop starts to change. It changes in terms of my brightness. The colours on my screen was not the same as how it used to be. It looks more faded. Like they aren’t bright normal colours. That was after the update. So I tried researching and did all the solutions that was possible and still didn’t change. I told myself to just reset and press fresh start in the settings. suddenly all the programs are gone. the microsoft C+ thingy (idk what is it called) are all gone. my computer was never the same again. i cried because i was so stressed on how to fix it. i was planning to buy a new laptop but i don’t think it’s worth it because it costs a lot of money. now i don’t know what to do with it and just leave it on the desk for the past couple days. anyone knows what to do to get my laptop back to normal? like what are the essential programs i should download and all so that my laptop works fine and doesn’t cause problems. also, the issue about the colours on my screen is still not solved. the colours are still faded. anyone how to fix it?

Solution
I'm not sure where the system is right now press the Windows key then right click the Windows icon in the menu and select Run. When the Run box shows up, type
rstrui

The System Restore form shows up and choose a date from the list of choices around when things started going wrong.
I'm not sure where the system is right now press the Windows key then right click the Windows icon in the menu and select Run. When the Run box shows up, type
rstrui

The System Restore form shows up and choose a date from the list of choices around when things started going wrong.

Solution