Laptop's audio periodically makes weird grinding/buzzing sound.

Hellcat078

Prominent
Mar 3, 2017
First post, hope I'm doing this right.

Hi guys, about 3 weeks ago I purchased a Lenovo ideapad 110. It's a great laptop, does what I need it to do, considering I bought it for web-surfing. However, about a couple weeks ago, the laptop started making a loud grinding/buzzing sound when playing audio. The sound only lasts for second, but it's quite jarring, to the point where I have to take out my earphones and take a break from what ever I was watching/listening to. It also happens without earphones, so those aren't the problem. YouTube is when it mainly occurs, however other sites with audio have it too. I've tried playing with the audio setting and updating the drivers, it worked for a few days, but the sound has returned.My previous laptop, a hp did this too, but never this frequently, so what exactly is this? I'm not very tech-savvy, so I have no idea,

Here are the spec if it helps.

15.6-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) TN display
Intel Pentium N3710 Processor (1.60GHz 1600MHz 2MB) with Intel HD Graphics
4GB RAM (up to 8GB), 1TB HDD
Windows 10 Home
Built-in DVD Recordable Drive
Stereo Speakers with Dolby Audio, 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
USB 3.0, USB 2.0, HDMI, RJ45 Ethernet and 4-in-1 Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 ac
Dimensions: 378 x 265 x 22.9; Weight: 2.2 kg
24WH battery

Thanks.

Hellcat078

Prominent
Mar 3, 2017

The laptop never leaves the house, so I wouldn't know, it happens in most rooms around the house though.