Latest Apple iDevices Get Jailbroken with Limera1n

Status
Not open for further replies.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
nice pic marcus. was hoping you had put a pic of his holiness mr jobs all bug eyed in regards with being handed a lawsuit for pirating/stealing motorola technology, but this is good too :)

WarraWarra

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2007
High res yes plz.
Any word on a case mod or complete case replacement to fix the Glass crack / fracture iPhone screens and possibly help with the signal issues ?

thillntn

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
Jailbreak is useless to tmobile users without carrier unlock, Cool for ipods and such tho :).Just don't promise anything to the $ony crowd again lol.

Memoscorp

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2010
[citation][nom]brother shrike[/nom]Nice of them to save them to save the other jailbreak, great collaboration. I love the open source community.[/citation]

It wasn't collaboration. Geohot released limera1n to get Chronic Dev to "do the right thing" and save the SHAtter exploit for 5th generation devices/OS.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Do you just type your headline into Google and find the first unrelated picture? Not complaining, just wondering how you find these.

You gotta wonder why Apple doesn't have people working for them trying to discover these exploits pre-release, but I guess as an Apple employee, you are contractually obligated to believe that all Apple products are foolproof genius. Same reason the iPhone 4 antenna issue escaped detection I'm sure.

G

@hellwig

actually they have a full time intern who's only job is to scan through headlines and see which one he can attached picture of scantily clad babes to..... i believe his called the marketing and advertising director..... they tend to heavily sedate him before every expo to prevent over stimulation.....

G

well with all the excitement in the air i locked my 3gs :/
its cool tho, i guess ill just downgrade to this blackberry bold in the meantime

Status
Not open for further replies.