Leak: Mass Effect 3 Earth DLC New N7 Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdog2pt0

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
It's a shame actually. When I played the MP Demo, I enjoyed myself. However, after the huge disappointment that was the ending, I just can't bring myself to enjoy anything ME anymore. It really sucks, but I'm glad there are those who can still enjoy it.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2006
Ending totally ruined this series for me. I have no doubt that EA would be charging $10 for this if they didn't have to save face from that putrid ending.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]jkflipflop98[/nom]Ending totally ruined this series for me. I have no doubt that EA would be charging $10 for this if they didn't have to save face from that putrid ending.[/citation]

Actually they would still release this for free, enough idiots are buying points just to pay for packs. A quick look on youtube shows people spending 80+ dollars on points just to get packs. Instead of playing the MP and getting credits....

bucknutty

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
I really did not mind the ending that much. I mean sure it was a little wacked, and full of plot holes, but its a game... I guess I was not expecting much.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
Don't care much about multiplayer DLCs as I don't have much time playing MP anyway. I want more single player stories. Hope Bioware is listening.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]Don't care much about multiplayer DLCs as I don't have much time playing MP anyway. I want more single player stories. Hope Bioware is listening.[/citation]

First, they have to run it with EA...

And we all know how much attention EA gives to their customers...

G

Really? Leak? If you went to bioware's website a couple of days ago it was publicly annouced with all of these details. The leak was a couple of weeks ago. Old news.

aggroboy

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
[citation][nom]jkflipflop98[/nom]Ending totally ruined this series for me. I have no doubt that EA would be charging $10 for this if they didn't have to save face from that putrid ending.[/citation]
Ah my friend, how little you know.

There is no need to charge for new content if people spend money to buy in-game upgrades and cosmetics.

EnFission

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
[citation][nom]twinston[/nom]Really? Leak? If you went to bioware's website a couple of days ago it was publicly annouced with all of these details. The leak was a couple of weeks ago. Old news.[/citation]
I don't think I've checked Bioware's site since I looked up the release date of ME3, so this news article is in fact quite useful.

jdog2pt0

Distinguished
May 28, 2009
[citation][nom]twinston[/nom]Really? Leak? If you went to bioware's website a couple of days ago it was publicly annouced with all of these details. The leak was a couple of weeks ago. Old news.[/citation]

Get tired of comments like yours. Some of us rely on Toms for our news, and enjoy it whether it's old or not. Don't like it, piss off.

shloader

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2001
[citation][nom]captainnemojr[/nom]All these multiplayer DLC packs, I'm ready for some single player DLC.[/citation]+1 big time. Time to get Carie Anne Moss back in the sound booth and get rolling on a DLC to take back Omega. That and it better parallel Lair of the Shadow Broker in quality.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]amd radeon[/nom]anyone already finished this game?[/citation]

Is that suppose to be a fail of a joke, or are you just that sheltered?

john_4

Honorable
Feb 27, 2012
[citation][nom]dimar[/nom]Don't care much about multiplayer DLCs as I don't have much time playing MP anyway. I want more single player stories. Hope Bioware is listening.[/citation]
Yeah and give you another kiddie consolized Dragon Age piece of crap. Bethesda is where it's at for single player and SkyRim rocks as does their prior releases like Fallout 3 and Oblivion
I still say if you want a little older but great FPS series get STALKER, three full separate games and cheap at Amazon. Their are equipment weights you have to consider and fatigue too but no leveling up.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
So we can pretty much all agree that the next 3 or 4 DLCs that they will be releasing will all be MP focused. What a cheap tactic. MP content should always, ALWAYS be free with a full priced game, I don't care what anyone says.

MrMakapuu

Distinguished
May 13, 2012
The ending in ME3 sucked, the ending in SWTOR just stops, and the ending in Secret World, I heard sucks too... Something is wrong here cause EA publishes games... EA WTF is up with you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.