Leaked Android Music Player Contains Hints of 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Of course Honeycomb will depend less on physical buttons, show me one tablet with the Call/End/Menu/Back buttons of Android-based cell phones. They've already stated Honeycomb is geared towards tablets, and tablets are basically just one giant screen with a power button. Maybe they'll have a track or optical pad for finer cursor control, but otherwise you need on-screen buttons, cause there ain't nuthin else.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Wow thanks for the link. Took me all of about to 10 seconds to download and install to my Captivate (Assonance 5.2). That thing is great. They changed the stock player quite a bit and all for the better.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]jimslaid2[/nom]Ah man... Android is really giving iOS a run for it's money! Great![/citation]
not really, they just like to copy...apple is and will forever be a company that introduces new things and others will copy

sameed412

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2010
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]not really, they just like to copy...apple is and will forever be a company that introduces new things and others will copy[/citation]

Don't forget the fact that Apple copied the idea of GUI from Xerox. At the end of the day, everyone copies.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Not having physical buttons is a detriment for doing simple tasks that you should be able to do blind (skip track, volume, play/pause, etc).

For me to change the song on a keypad, I just reach down and push one button. For me to change the song on a touchscreen, I have to pull the phone out of my pocket, press unlock, slide my finger across the screen then look at the screen to make sure I don't hit any other buttons while I press skip.

stopthe_bomb

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
Not to derail this topic but I think for the sake of Toms we all need to get together and form a botnet and DDoS the hell out of these spammers.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]not really, they just like to copy...apple is and will forever be a company that introduces new things and others will copy[/citation]
Are you kidding me? Can you name even ONE thing that Apple has done that is original? NOTHING EVER!! They copy everything they do and claim it as their own. They are better at marketing the products and ideas they steal but they don't come up with them. My little brother actually thought they made the first touch screens and the first MP3 players.

sultansulan

Distinguished
May 29, 2010
Windows Phone KIN and Wp7 is the year's flops. They sell so bad that Microsoft refuses to show sales figures ...

Microsoft is desperate!!!

Show us the real numbers MS

R.I.P == Wp7

Status
Not open for further replies.