LEAKED: Dell's Sexy WP7 and Android Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
I have to say that I do like the style of the Lightning, especially in silver. However, looks only go so far (which is why I do NOT have an iPhone) so if I am still waiting to choose a new phone when these come out then I'll be looking at the feature sets and not just the looks.

mi1ez

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2007
Could do with a "lightning" but with a keyboard.
Maybe the smoke would be decent bet?
Either way, GET RID OF THE MASSIVE DELL LOGO AND YOU'LL SELL MORE PHONES!

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I love the Lightning! I just wish it was going to be available on the Verizon network. The Thunder is also very cool, I'll definitely look into getting one of those.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
As somebody who doesn't really care much about phones, I have to admit, all of those (except the red-headed stepchild, the Aero) are really, really good looking. It won't prod me into getting a new phone, but if I had to, I think I know where I'd go.

schwiing

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
The Iphone has a giant apple logo on the back...so dell wants to do it too. Seems fair.

Sweet looking phones though!! I want that lightning/thunder!

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Looks like Windows Phone 7 will have another awesome phone at launch. If the OS turns out to be bad, I'll just get that Thunderstorm Android model :). I'm glad Microsoft and Google are fostering choices for consumers as opposed to a certain other company that only gives you one basic choice (sometimes they let you choose different colors though).

Seriously though, does anyone else feel blind sided by this sudden wave of awesome Dell tech? I almost thought that company had sunk into obscurity.

G

Very nice Dell. Knowing Dell the price probably isn't that bad also.

cj_online

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
[citation][nom]johnrange[/nom]Very nice Dell. Knowing Dell the price probably isn't that bad also.[/citation]
Yet the customer service/reliability is.

donovands

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Apple logos allow people to show off their ability to afford an Apple product and the perceived 'prestige' that comes with it. Dell's reputation is for dull, mid range PCs mass marketed to homes and offices and not cutting edge designs and tech. This is why some folks here are objecting to the huge Dell logo. However, these products REALLY look beautiful and I can understand Dell wanting their logo there in order to try to shift public perception of the brand.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Love them just wish I didn't have to wait so long. It is a toss up for me between the next iPhone and a WP7 phone. Problem is I currently HATE every iteration of the iPhone so I doubt the next one will change my mind, unfortunately I want a new phone NOW. I love my BB Bold 9000 but sick of such an obsolete OS (4.6).

meat81

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
Ehough phones already, the market is getting so saturated with all these new players. Still have not seen pricing go down that much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.