LEAKED: Dell's Sexy WP7 and Android Phones

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
That 'Smoke' one is the one for me, I hate moving parts and i love physical keyboards, was looking into getting a Blackberry but this could be my ticket, i've had my Moto Q9 for way too long.

mbmcavoy

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
When the rumors of a Dell phone came out, I thought it was one of the dumbest things I'd heard. Now, it seems they are actually planning a whole series out of the gate, and not just variations on a single platform. The strategy seems like desperation - they don't know what the public wants, so they will make everything they can think of. (They don't need them all to be successful, just one.)

That said, I am actually really impressed with the case designs. These are very attractive, and probably the most likely iPhone contenders I've seen. I'd worry that the diversity in the product line will lead to poor focus and execution, and that none are truly great phones.

reklatsa

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2008
[citation][nom]apmyhr[/nom]Seriously though, does anyone else feel blind sided by this sudden wave of awesome Dell tech? I almost thought that company had sunk into obscurity.[/citation]

Apple have shaken everyone by the balls. The paradigm shifted or did that pass you by?

G

Why only At&T and T-Mobile? I am tired of phone choice being so limited by carrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.