Left 4 Dead 2: 28,981,249,043 Zombies Served

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

safcmanfr

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]LOL did anyone else facepalm at this?"If you placed 28,981,249,043 rulers end to end, they would reach 28,981,249,043 feet in the sky."Rule = 1 foot x 28,981,249,043 you get the same answer lol. Oh how this is a reflection on the American education system we have become 'tarded.[/citation]

wait, so rulers are a foot long in the USA? All of them? you dont get rulers in different sizes? pocket (pencil case) sized rulers, full sized ones...?

oh and second question, how do you measure in the international scientific standard? (Millimeter and centimeter?) if all rulers are in feet and inches? or is this a stupid question, as you guys probably ignore the international standards, and do it your own way?

necronic

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
I'm still bitter about L4D2. I wasn't one of the "I'm going to boycott!" idiots (who always seem to be the first to buy the game every time they boycott), but I never did buy L4D2, cause I had only picked up the other one maybe 6 months previous.

Seems people love the new one, but how different is it really? And by really I'm not talking about skins graphics new infected or maps, just the AI director (the only substansive change I ever heard about).

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
Questions is, was it from just L4D2 or both L4D+L4D2? I'm not going to buy 2, waste of money, still have plenty of fun with the first and even more with Aliens vs Predator.

Status
Not open for further replies.