Lenovo 100s stuck in boot startup, no rotating circle...

Dec 10, 2018
Hi people... we tried to do a complete factory reset of the "Ideapad" but.. BUT...it is now stuck in an endless boot cycle. It doesn't get to the stage where you get the rotating circle.
I have tried to press the "Lenovo" button and the power button... sometimes that works, most of the time it doesn't.
I have also tried to do a safe boot by pressing 'F2' and also getting into the BIOS by starting by pressing F10 (and even ALT F10) but no luck at all! I have tried every option I can find in the forum, nothing seems to work... HELP!
Desperate to try to get this working asap. Thanks in advance.
<EDIT>
Extra information...
This is a LENOVO IDEAPAD 100S-11lBY
I have also tried a Windows 10 USB re-boot/rebuild.
I can now manage to get into the Lenovo 'Repair' screen... but no matter what I change, from full system restore to safe boot off, etc, nothing makes a difference.
I am hours away from taking it to a computer store to see if they can do something for me, or, if it is now a brick!

Dec 10, 2018

Looks like I will have to, our IT guys here at work have suggested the same, we have been trying to get it going for a week... Just thought that the TOM'S GUIDE community might have an insider idea about what to do.
Thanks webworkings.