Lenovo Asus or msi

Overlockhelp

Estimable
Jul 14, 2014
Lenovo y700 17.3 inch seems to be the best spec with 4gb gtx 960m, the others have only 2gb of Gtx 960m.

For example

http://www.littlewoods.com/lenovo-y700-17-intelreg-coretrade-i7-processor-16gb-ram-256gb-ssd-173-inch-gaming-laptop-with-nvidia-gtx960m-4gb-graphics/1600056140.prd?crossSellType=item_page.recs_1

My max budget is £1000, but would prefer £800

But I'm worried that Lenovo is a trash make and will fail

I only want to play games like wow and maybe gta v on medium sometimes, cities skylines as well. These are the most intensive games I play...

Problem with msi and Asus is that their laptops are same cost as Lenovo y700 but with less memory and graphics ...

But all of them have only the gtx 960 chip from early 2015 and now it's mid 2016, so I'm worried that I'm buying overpriced outdated gpus

Can you help me choose please?

Solution
Not sure what you mean about "Lenovo is a trash make", aside from that, the RAM amount in the video card won't matter too much, for the resolution you will be on the laptop, 2 GB of RAM is enough. If you want to wait for a newer video card to come out in the 960m price range you can, it should be pretty soon.
Not sure what you mean about "Lenovo is a trash make", aside from that, the RAM amount in the video card won't matter too much, for the resolution you will be on the laptop, 2 GB of RAM is enough. If you want to wait for a newer video card to come out in the 960m price range you can, it should be pretty soon.

Solution