Solved! lenovo ideapad 330s unplug battery

Apr 13, 2019
Hey,
I just got my new ideapad 330s and I found out it's battery is unremoveable.
I know its unhealthy to use a laptop with a battery connected while charging/ keep the battery in the laptop while playing games.

Does it have a solution? can I use cable power without it charging the battery?

Thank you in advance,
Niv.

Solution
The battery is going to die over time anyway. Even if you left it in the box, never used it and then came back a year later the battery could be dead and unable to hold a charge.
While it isn't the best thing to do, you can actually use the laptop while it is charging. Just be smart about it. It is better to let it have time to charge when it gets to low, without using it. However, unless there is a flaw in the device, you should be able to use it while charging.

Do remember though, that doing so will make it take much longer to charge and can lower performance, depending on the the devices setup, the power option settings, etc.

So unless there is something wrong with the device, then you should be able to use it while charging. Just don't run it that way all the time.

If it does, in turn, give you problems doing so, then I would contact the manufacturer as it shouldn't.

Apr 13, 2019
While it isn't the best thing to do, you can actually use the laptop while it is charging. Just be smart about it. It is better to let it have time to charge when it gets to low, without using it. However, unless there is a flaw in the device, you should be able to use it while charging.

Do remember though, that doing so will make it take much longer to charge and can lower performance, depending on the the devices setup, the power option settings, etc.

So unless there is something wrong with the device, then you should be able to use it while charging. Just don't run it that way all the time.

If it does, in turn, give you problems doing so, then I would contact the manufacturer as it shouldn't.
but isnt it gonna kill my battery overtime?