Solved! Lenovo K5 vibe note not starting up

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

My 1 year old is not getting started up, stuck at Lenovo powered by andriod screen. Tried several times to hard reset and wiping data, and it doesn't get pass this screen . Any suggestions I'm abroad just travel led few days back yet to explore area to find mobile technician.

Solution
Try opening it up in "Safe Mode" (directions below) and see if it will fully load. If it will, then you need to find and remove whatever app, virus, malware, etc., it is that is on the device and causing your issue. Then just restart the phone. If, however, it won't start in "Safe Mode" and it won't "Hard Reset", then it may be hardware and not software. Make sure you check none of the buttons are stuck before going to a tech. A stuck button can also cause this.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Mar 1, 2018

Thanks for the reply. I already tried but it gets stuck at start . No progress. So I have flashed my phone and it worked. Just couple of minutes back it started working. Thanks for reply.

Solution