Lenovo ripped me of

Jul 5, 2018
I was trying to order a Lenovo legion y530 laptop while I was in russia although I used my US address , the order was not.made but Lenovo withdrawn 827 usd from my card and suddenly the page was blocked and after this fuss Lenovo support UNPROFESSIONALISM , had me on hold for 40 mins while I'm calling international which cost another 100 usd just so they tell we will call you when the problem.is solved how about the money I lost due to ur mistake !! And the worst part is they are refusing to admit it !!

Solution

Not sure I see the issue here. Yes they charged you, but hold times are pretty normal, everyone should expect that from a support line. It is not their fault you called from another country. From what you wrote there is no...

USAFRet

Illustrious
MERGED QUESTION
Question from ahmnadhasan : "Lenovo ripped me of"

Not sure I see the issue here. Yes they charged you, but hold times are pretty normal, everyone should expect that from a support line. It is not their fault you called from another country. From what you wrote there is no way to know why the money was taken out, did you actually submit the order and then tried to cancel it? I have never seen an order go through unless the items were in a shopping card and you went though and put in all your info then clicked on "buy".

Solution