Question Lenovo Stuttering Issues

Jan 13, 2022
i just got a new lenovo ideapad 5 pro at last year's September.

however it has stuttering issues, both screen and audio stutters for 3-4 seconds. it happens randomly and only happens like once a week or 2 weeks

then I sent this laptop to service center again, in the end nothing was fixed and claimable because i dont have a video proof of the stutter. (no way im gonna point my camera when im using it at all times, right?)

all driver's are at recommend versions. it makes me feel like its a hardware problem. so my one and only question is, is it possible that it is a faulty motherboard? or usually is software problem?

i have to point my camera at my laptop at all times to get that rare stutter moment.

specs: AMD Ryzen 5 5600U, 16GB 3200mhz ddr4, windows 10 version 21H2, 19044.1466

Jan 13, 2022
get the latest chipset driver?
power option to performance?
I've got the latest chipset driver. regarding power mode, i always set to power saving mode in lenovo vantage software. I've read some forums that power saving might cause it to stutter. i have uninstalled Lenovo vantage to prevent it from overriding windows 10 power mode. will know if it's fixed in a week to 2 weeks. hope the issue does not reappear again.

apart frm that, what causes stuttering?