Question Lenovo TouchPad It isn't working

Jul 9, 2023
Hello friends, I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad X260 model laptop. The machine's touchpad and trackpoint stopped working after a while. Likewise, the toucpad keys do not work. Whatever I did, I could not activate it. Hardware-wise, the laptop has not seen any damage or liquid contact. I formatted. I did all updates of Windows. I downloaded driver from Lenovo Support. I did all updates via Lenovo Vantage. I did updates via Driver Booster. I downloaded hardware ID "ACPI\VEN_LEN&DEV_2014" and installed driver. It shows as Enable on BIOS. But I couldn't activate it. I also get "PS/2 Mouse No Detected" error above the Lenovo logo when the computer is turned on. How can I follow a path, I'm waiting for your help. thank you.

akai331

Estimable
Jan 4, 2019
Hello! It seems you've already tried various troubleshooting steps. Since the touchpad and trackpoint issues persist, consider checking the physical connections inside the laptop or contacting Lenovo support for further assistance. The "PS/2 Mouse Not Detected" error during startup indicates a possible hardware issue. They might be able to provide more specific guidance based on your laptop model. Good luck!