Lenovo Working on Tegra 3, Android 4.0 ICS Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Pfu... they don't get it. People would buy if the price is reasonable. There are iIdiots and there are other people in the world who wouldn't sell a kidney to buy a gadget.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]Zingam[/nom]Pfu... they don't get it. People would buy if the price is reasonable. There are iIdiots and there are other people in the world who wouldn't sell a kidney to buy a gadget.[/citation]
Pretty sure the profit margins for the upcoming Tegra 3 ICS tablets aren't that large. Pretty sure the device itself+OS is around 300-350 just to manufacture. Along with marketing fees, import/export taxes, royalties, etc. It adds up a lot before it comes into the hands of consumers.

Uberragen21

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
It's about time tablets are seeing larger size & higher speed RAM. Although, I wonder if it will negatively impact battery life or whether the new tegra 3's SOC is power efficient enough to compensate.

nhat11

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
[citation][nom]Uberragen21[/nom]It's about time tablets are seeing larger size & higher speed RAM. Although, I wonder if it will negatively impact battery life or whether the new tegra 3's SOC is power efficient enough to compensate.[/citation]

Nah higher ram speed don't really make a difference especially in battery life so that's not an issue.

t2couger

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2006
damn it i lost everything that i typed after i logged in to post a comment. i will try to summarize. I think the specs look good quad core 1.6, 10.1" screen, usb support, andriod 4.0, made by leveno. this is just for surfing the web looking at spreadsheets and watching video. i like it and unless something comes out in the next 4 months that is way better this might be my first tablet perches.

G

The screen resolution is the decider between the Transformer Prime and the Lenovo...

Status
Not open for further replies.