Lenovo y410 not powered up

Jan 17, 2018
My Lenovo y410 not powered up when I connected both adaptor and battery at the same if I separated both individually powered on only Power adaptor and only battery.

Solution
So if it is only powering on when you have only the charger attached or only the battery in, not both, then it is probably the charger that is the problem.

One of the ways they act when they are going bad is that they will power a device, but not power it and charge the battery at the same time. So they either stop charging the battery while connected the the laptop is on, or they just won't work when the battery is in (trying to charge). Different devices react differently.

The only fix is to replace the charger.
So if it is only powering on when you have only the charger attached or only the battery in, not both, then it is probably the charger that is the problem.

One of the ways they act when they are going bad is that they will power a device, but not power it and charge the battery at the same time. So they either stop charging the battery while connected the the laptop is on, or they just won't work when the battery is in (trying to charge). Different devices react differently.

The only fix is to replace the charger.

Solution