i did driver updates and chipset update stopped touchscreen, on reboot i lost hid touchscreen under device manager and cant get it back, restore works but want solution so i can keep 27 new driver updates. no support on lenovo website for 2 10 model anymore.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- First is to do a hard reboot, unplug the AC adapter off the laptop then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again and test the Touchscreen again.
- If it will still not work, uninstall/reinstall the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Check Programs and Features as well then uninstall anything related to the GPU.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturer site of the GPU.
- Just use the Automatic Driver update to download and install the latest driver for the laptop.
- Reboot the laptop once the driver has been installed.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.