LG G3 security error authentication fail #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidWithTrouble

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
I'm I tried to root my LG G3 and this boot keeps coming up called security error. Does anyone know how to fix this cuz this is my only phone.

Solution

Dont listen to him hang-the-9 has NO IDEA what he is talking about and is simply guessing. I will never understand why people reply at ALL if...

TheKidWithTrouble

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015

The phone won't even turn on stuck on boot mode

You'd have to contact support for that or try a factory reset using the phone buttons. Reset will wipe all data on the internal storage and set up the phone like it was new. These startup issues are often hardware though, from memory issues or something else, a reset won't help in that case.

Orlando S Gondar

Estimable
Jun 12, 2015

Dont listen to him hang-the-9 has NO IDEA what he is talking about and is simply guessing. I will never understand why people reply at ALL if all they can offer is random speculation or "i dunno" lol why even post?! He has no clue its a system error PRIOR to booting and is imagining things, He is imagining that you booted into the system , running android, but forgot your pin or swipe gesture lol. Clearly he has never encountered or heard of this before. Don't listen to anyone guessing who has no clue what you are talking about, doesn't have the phone or ever seen this issue . Especially now since he is making you wipe all your data!! because guess what! THATS NOT GOING TO FIX IT!!

Your issue can only be solved via usb and the use of a computer with the proper LG tools. http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/general/guide-lg-g4-stock-firmware-to-stock-kdz-t3107848
READ and find where it mentions fixing security error

OR even easier!! via 4shared get the LG SUPPORT TOOL, "B2CAppSetup.exe"
IF you dont fall for random ads youll get the the right tools via 4shared , watch the youtube video too and youll see the the same boot loop that goes nowhere after the power on logo The link for the lg tool that fixes it will be in the description under the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5f-9uvu4Tk&feature=youtu.be

hope it helps!
This is the only way to fix it by the way...dont delete your stuff or tell LG you voided you warranty or w.e else he wants you to do. Stupid. So very stupid i think hes a dummy or is just a troll making you f yourself over for no reason lolol ignore it.

Solution

93henchman

Prominent
Feb 26, 2017
I had the same problem after root, you just have to reflash the software.. Power off the device , hold down the volume up button, the plug on usb to pc while still holding down the volume up button, that should send you into download mode where you can now flash the lg software

Status
Not open for further replies.