LG G4 vs. Galaxy S6: Ultimate Android Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerik Melvin

Estimable
May 12, 2015
i think in the end this truly comes down to your own opinion. i like LG i also like Samsung each have something the other doesn't. i dont feel the brightness matter since my phone has half the brightness and in day light i can clearly see the screen. the colors some people prefer the over saturated some people prefer the more life like. honestly what it comes to do is which ones suits you more since most people wont even use the performance fully. only a small percentage of the population will use it fully or even know how so the graphics and the processor don't matter for most or shouldn't.

gobbledeegook

Estimable
May 12, 2015
Many of these factors could be weighted differently due to preference. In addition, the camera "opinion" seems to be limited by common features thus omitting G4's advantage of manual control. Design is subjective as well as display since some may prefer a larger display thus the G4 would win another round. Audio. . .was the G4 turned over so the speaker could be heard better? Apps, I am into fitness so the heart rate monitor as well as the omitted fingerprint capability would point me towards the S6. Bottom line, my scoring is another example of why the only way that one would go wrong in choosing one or the other phone is if he based his/her decision on the plethora of fanboy comments or a subjective article.

ystasino

Estimable
May 8, 2015
You might have scored design correctly, but I think that power users will find the G4 ergonomics better: It's neither slippery nor a thumbprint magnet and there's no damage prone protruding rear camera on the back.

Also the camera DNG files and the camera quality of the G4 is better, the manual controls are important, and tones are not greenish/yellowish. At the same time the S6 front camera is better and so are the S6 HDR, shadow levels, and audio recording on the S6 is better. I'd score their multimedia capabilities as equal

psiboy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2007
@ Michael Andronico. Did you mix up the comments under the low light photos with the winners comments under photos in general.. because they seem to be saying the opposite thing.... (let alone in relation to the images above the comments) Please clarify!

Status
Not open for further replies.