T Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
1 Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 11
Q Android Smartphones 2
Similar threads
My phone turns on but screen is black (i know its cliche)
Solved! How do I get my gallery pictures if phone is broken and does not turn on
So my phone turns on but their is nothing on the screen, just small cracks inside the phone. What do I do?
My LG Harmony phone will not get past LG screen. It turned off while charging.
Phone turns off after screen time out
My LG6 phone won't turn on after two hours of just turning on to the start screen
my phone is locked and my screen is turned to low to see and unlock it
How can i get my pics from internal storage wit a busted screen n phone wont turn on?
Yes I have a Samsung J-3 in the screen does not come on it shattered the phone does turn on and I can talk to Google a little
My phone will not turn on completely gets to log screen turns back off. What can I do?
I can turn on the phone samsung 3 but my screen won't let me do anything
Can I pull my sd card out from my broken phone? The screen won't turn on or even sense my finger so I can't turn it off. It is
my ZTE Model Z831 AT&T phone is stuck on the AT&T circle thing on the turn on screen
what can i do if my phone screen is not turning on and cracked but i need it before saturday
my phone screen is broken it turns on but its black i need files off it
how to fix my android phone if not turning on but the logo is in the screen
my alacatel onetouch phone won't turn on it freezes when I press power on and it comes up with a white screen how do I make it
The screen on my galaxy s3 won't respond or turn on the phone turns on itself but the screen doesn't respond it's just black
The screen on my galaxy s3 won't respond or turn on the phone turns on itself but the screen doesn't respond it's just black
My phone screen wont turn on but everything else is working what is wrong with i

ASK THE COMMUNITY