Lg l70 vs F3 use it very often but hardly ever use it heavily which one is better?

ilovecomps

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
I really just play Clash of Clans and that's it maybe once in a while I might try out a new game but nothing intensive. I would like to play games like subway surfers with out lag something my current phone a galaxy exhibit cannot do. I text a lot and call once in a blue moon.. I am always connected to wifi and watch a lot of you tube along with tv series. I need the phone not to lag during both situations and I rarely take pictures so the camera doesn't matter. Battery life is enough on both phones. Just curious how bad will the screen quality be compared to what I have now which I am perfectly fine with. I know there are better phones out there with better screens but this is one (galaxy exhibit) is working fine for me for now. I personally like the l70 better because of the larger screen but apparently it is very weak
(hard ware ). Every one is telling me to go with the F3 because it is a better phone apparently ... it is also around $10 more expensive so is it worth it for an older phone?? BTW i will be rooting the phone so memory will be added via the sim card... Thanks for any and all help guys!! I am on a super low budget so if you know a phone around the same price feel free to say so in the responses and also please dont mind my english I tried fix everything but somethings i dont know. Thanks again!!

Solution
The F3 is a faster phone, with a Snapdragon 400 instead of the Snapdragon 200 in the L70.

However, the L70 is a newer and more feature-filled phone. I would just get the L70, it is a faster and newer phone, and will do the job 'good enough.'

Honestly though, I would get a Moto E or Moto G. MUCH better phones than these.

Zircoben

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
The F3 is a faster phone, with a Snapdragon 400 instead of the Snapdragon 200 in the L70.

However, the L70 is a newer and more feature-filled phone. I would just get the L70, it is a faster and newer phone, and will do the job 'good enough.'

Honestly though, I would get a Moto E or Moto G. MUCH better phones than these.

Solution