LG Optimus 2X is the First Dual-Core Smartphone

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
man why they have to ruin this with 1500 mAh???? my HTC HD2 is 4.3 and 1 year old technology and eats battery like V8 taking gas out of a Toyota Echo's gas tank.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation][nom]bobusboy[/nom]4 spam in a row, i think thats a new record....[/citation]
LOL Records are meant to be broken... there is another 5 haha

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
[citation][nom]dominatorix[/nom]Don't forget, U.S. has a history of only 400 years, ..... helooo there , you don't exist as a nation.....you are a mix up from all nation, even names of your city are a copy name of European city(roma, new Amsterdam renamed new york,etc...).all the brains come from Europe end Asia....happy holidays[/citation]

@ dominatorix.. we are a country of emigrants.. you retard!.. talking bad about the US is talking bad about yourself! This country was founded by people wanting to be free of a tyrannical oppressive government. Funny how what you call a "mix up" turned in to the free-est, most innovative and powerful NATION in the world all in in less than 300 years by the way. Flawless? No.. but even though we claimed our independence a mere 234 years ago.. look what we have accomplished in such a short time (despite our current administrations attempt to ruin this great experiment).
We are a proud nation of emigrants that go to work, worship in our own religions and raise families all in the name of freedom. If you wish to call us a "mix up" well be my guest its a free country.. oh wait! you don't live here do you?.. soooo sorry my friend. Tell you what.. your always welcome.
God bless America!
"Semper Fidelis"

dominatorix

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]cptnjarhead[/nom]@ dominatorix.. we are a country of emigrants.. you retard!.. talking bad about the US is talking bad about yourself! This country was founded by people wanting to be free of a tyrannical oppressive government. Funny how what you call a "mix up" turned in to the free-est, most innovative and powerful NATION in the world all in in less than 300 years by the way. Flawless? No.. but even though we claimed our independence a mere 234 years ago.. look what we have accomplished in such a short time (despite our current administrations attempt to ruin this great experiment). We are a proud nation of emigrants that go to work, worship in our own religions and raise families all in the name of freedom. If you wish to call us a "mix up" well be my guest its a free country.. oh wait! you don't live here do you?.. soooo sorry my friend. Tell you what.. your always welcome.God bless America! "Semper Fidelis"[/citation]

....well you don't know your own history ,i don't recall that people from Italy, Ireland,U.K., comes from country with tyrannical oppressive government.
U.S. government "recruited" brains from Germany after the WWII to help your country in the space program(like Brown ).
The real freedom country are in Europa, we have social program, health care program for all citizen.
your low are inspirited by Roman Low.
You don't have nothing original in U.S. , In Las Vegas you find copy of Pyramids-Egypt, Eiffel Tower-France, etc..etc,we don't need copies....
I' don't need to live there, I'm very happy heir, you don't have anything I want.
A good wine you by from France end Italy, a good food end natural you find in italian, france,greece, restaurants.
YOUR COUNTRY is dependent of brains from Europe end Asia...
U.S. what a joke to its citizen.

G

Now the phone is comming to the stores very soon, LG Optimus 2X is ready for sale in Denmark in the beginning of March.. Cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.