LG Tablet showing a cracked screen but it's not cracked

Otee

Commendable
Jan 22, 2017
Accidentally stepped on my LG tablet and now it only shows a cracked screen but the screen is not cracked.

Just because the outside of the display doesn't seem/feel cracked does not mean the inside of it isn't.

If you are getting a crack showing on the screen, and can't feel it, the inside part is damaged. The only way to fix that is to have the screen replaced.

Just because the outside of the display doesn't seem/feel cracked does not mean the inside of it isn't.

If you are getting a crack showing on the screen, and can't feel it, the inside part is damaged. The only way to fix that is to have the screen replaced.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
V Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Solved! My Dodson tablet was charging and it just went off and now it is as dead as a doornail it's dose not show the little battery t
Solved! How to fix tablet won't come on unplugged but battery shows full charge
My rca tablet shows a battery sign with lightning bolt but won't turn on
My Verizon Ellipsis 7's Screen shattered about a year ago and it worked for three months Before it only showed the bottom of t
My simban picasso tablet 10' is not coming on its showing a battery sign with a triangle in the battery sign with a question m
My Rca Android tablet modelRCT6K03W13 on't turn on It says it is fully charged the charge on will show but when I try to r it
On my Toshiba tablet it shows wifi connection, but will not connect to any app, I'm losing my mind. If anyone has any help tha
I have samsung galaxy tablet A android version 5.1.1 but when I download the app HOTSTAR .IT IS INSTALLED BUT SHOWING THIS AP
when i turn on my tablet it only shows the irulu icon and goes off again
my tablet wont show a screen after the logo loads
My samsung tablet is just showing its logo and not turning on
my tablet do not show it charging after connected to charger
please my samsung tablet is showing the samsung logo but not showing the home page or the screen but its charging hat should i
My Samsung tablet has frozen just shows samsung 10.1tablet on screen?
my Contixo La703 Kids Tablet won"t connect to or show any wifi networks...says the tablet is offline but don"t see anything to
my talbet is showing problems
My internet is working on my Samsung phone but not my tablet. I need help and it shows I am locked out,I think I did some kind
My lg tablet screen will show when its charging but when its charged and i try to power it on it doesnt come on, whats wrong
Done the above my tablet is now showing Chinese or Japanese writing
Why is my galaxy three 9in tablet keep flashing daying galaxy tablet blinkin showing a batteey but no:charge will nit come on.

ASK THE COMMUNITY