LG Unveils Bluetooth-Packing LCDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
To me, this will be a crappy tv because nobody connects headsets to their HDTVs these days and nobody would want to connect PCs to HDTVs if not by HDMI,VGA, or DVI. And besides, that light sensor is not new. My half year old SONY BRAVIA KDL-40SL140 has that.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
people could read them multiple times and still there is something silly that gets missed.

Second I would love to have a Bluetooth on my HDTV, that way late at night when I am watching movies or playing games I can be quite while my wife is asleep.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
It cut the top off my post for some reason

First, I am tired of people ripping on Tom's for having errors in the articles. I proofread memos and letters at work and 3 people could read them multiple times and still there is something silly that gets missed.
Second I would love to have a Bluetooth on my HDTV, that way late at night when I am watching movies or playing games I can be quite while my wife is asleep.

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
I for one like the idea of connect a BT headset to my TV. My wife likes to yell at me if I wake her up and I get annoyed using a corded headset. I agree it's not that great on PC connectivity.... Though it would be utterly pointless to have BT on the TV and not have anything but headset/mobile phone connectivity.

afrobacon

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2008
[citation][nom]zerapio[/nom]Seriously, someone should proofread the articles before posting them.[/citation]

I believe your is the grammatically correct, as "If you are neighbors are the type" doesn't quite make sense.

I would like to see this TV sending digital info to, or getting info from my pc as I have ALOT of movies that would benefit from it.

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
[citation][nom]afrobacon[/nom]I believe your is the grammatically correct[/citation]
Indeed. I was highlighting the error, not the correction.

[citation][nom]Radio_Active[/nom]First, I am tired of people ripping on Tom's for having errors in the articles. I proofread memos and letters at work and 3 people could read them multiple times and still there is something silly that gets missed.[/citation]
This is an error that a program like Word can catch instantly. That's why I'm picking on it.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]zerapio[/nom]This is an error that a program like Word can catch instantly. That's why I'm picking on it.[/citation]
QFT

What is Tom's using to write these articles currently?

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]zerapio[/nom]Indeed. I was highlighting the error, not the correction.
This is an error that a program like Word can catch instantly. That's why I'm picking on it.[/citation]
Yep, Word does not catch that error LOLZ, just like using their instead of using there or they're.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]Radio_Active:You can be quite WHAT while your wife is asleep? Quite quiet?[/citation]
Obviosly you did see the post below. And yes I did spell it wrong. Sometimes when your typing fast keys get pushed out of order.

Status
Not open for further replies.