Review LG V60 ThinQ 5G review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2020
Comment about battery life.

In the article it states: "The V60 isn't the quickest flagship to charge back up, replenishing 26 percent in 15 minutes and 51 percent in a half hour. By comparison, the OnePlus 7T reaches 61 percent in 30 minutes. Then again, given how long the V60 lasts between charges, that time spent waiting won't come as frequently as it does with other phones."

OnePlus 7t battery capacity is 3,800mAh, 61% of it in 30 minutes is 2318mAh in 30 minutes.

V60 battery capacity is 5,000mAh, 51% of it in 30 minutes is 2550mAh in 30 minutes.

I'd say the V60 charges faster than the OnePlus 7t you just compared it to. I'd take the 2550mAh over 2318mAh anyday!

May 2, 2020
LG V60 ThinQ (T-Mobile) frequently disconnects from 5GHz WiFi networks and will not reconnect or even see the network until I reboot the phone. No other devices experience this issue with my network (AT&T Fiber standard issued modem / router). I have performed extensive troubleshooting restarting every component, changing the wireless broadcast channel, removing and re-adding the network, resetting devices, etc. which does not resolve the issue. When will an update be released to fix this? This needs to be escalated to LG and Qualcomm and an update badly needs to be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.