Limited Edition PS4 Marks PlayStation's 20th Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdraconus

Estimable
Jun 28, 2014
It's beautiful. If I had the money I would try to get it, even though I already own a PS4.

I have been a fan of Playstation since FFVII was released and I convinced my mom to buy me a PS1 and the game. Seeing this brings back some fond memories of the many amazing games that I played on PS1. So many things have changed since then, but perhaps the most important is that playing with the PS4 on it's side is purely intentional lol.

ceeblueyonder

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2011
I would preorder this, too, in a jiffy. If, I had the money. I still have my original playstation (the first one with composite a/v connectors) and recently hooked it up just to play some audio cd's since it has a decent audio playback engine.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
It's amazing how people are willing to preorder and possibly pay extra for one of these when it's essentially a regular PS4 with a different paint job. Just another money grab. Thanks but no Thanks. I'll just stick with the PS4 and the Playstation that I have.

Len1330

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
How do you pre order one if you want one tho game stop? I called them they said it wasnt even in the system yet i def would like a peice of history

Len1330

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
How do you pre order one if you want one tho game stop? I called them they said it wasnt even in the system yet i def would like a peice of history

Status
Not open for further replies.