Question Line of pixels from very top of screen appearing along bottom of screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2020
I've been noticing it for awhile but haven't been able to figure out how to fix it. There's no options in the actual TV itself to manually adjust the screen alignment.

It's a 50" Hisense screen. LTDN50K360GUS

I could have sworn there was an easy way to change this from inside Windows ( I'm using Windows 7 ) but I can't find anything and I've spent an hour at least googling various terms to describe the issue. I just need to move the entire screen one pixel downwards to fix the problem. It's really frustrating how hard it is to search stuff like this up nowadays. I swear the search engines are getting worse.

Nov 22, 2021
I've been noticing it for awhile but haven't been able to figure out how to fix it. There's no options in the actual TV itself to manually adjust the screen alignment.

It's a 50" Hisense screen. LTDN50K360GUS

I could have sworn there was an easy way to change this from inside Windows ( I'm using Windows 7 ) but I can't find anything and I've spent an hour at least googling various terms to describe the issue. I just need to move the entire screen one pixel downwards to fix the problem. It's really frustrating how hard it is to search stuff like this up nowadays. I swear the search engines are getting worse.

my new tcl series 5 just started doing something simular... but its seems its liek the bottom is appearing on the top

Status
Not open for further replies.