Link Joins Mario Kart 8 Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merry_Blind

Estimable
Jul 10, 2014
This is so awesome!!! Nintendo are not only listening to fans with the patch released today, but also with those DLC packs! This is DLC done right. Nintendo might often be late to the party for certain things, but at least they get it right once they do get into it.

12$ for all this content is a steal. Eat that Call of Duty sheeps.

Can't wait to see what they do with Smash Bros. if these DLCs are any indication!

dovah-chan

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
Just read any recent news article regarding WiiU sales. Mario Kart 8 is the killer app that is pretty much selling consoles now. I'm more interested in the speculation of a fully open world Zelda title. If that does happen and its done right, I'd buy one myself. Hardware-wise the WiiU is actually quite good and well up to date to compete with current gen consoles.

Merry_Blind

Estimable
Jul 10, 2014
DLC done right would be free DLC...or a completed game in the first place
Are you mad? Proper DLC take time and ressources to make, why would they give them away? That's a shitload of DLC here. Think of it as an Expansion Pack for 12$.

Oh and you're in luck, Nintendo released a small free DLC today along with a big patch. So yes, Nintendo are doing DLC right.

And Mario Kart 8 was already a complete package. Sure the Battle Mode is lacking, but it's still there, and everything else is of tremendous quality and well worth the price tag.

Stop complaining.

Merry_Blind

Estimable
Jul 10, 2014
Who actually have a WiiU to care about this??
People who like to have fun when playing video games. I have a gaming PC for a third-party games and PC exclusives. I have my Wii U for the amazing exclusives Nintendo put out, and for the huge amount of local multiplayer it has to offer compared to the virtual non-existent competition in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.