List of games that HP stream 13 can play.

Vishnu Jairaj

Estimable
May 9, 2015
Hello,
I am completely new here. I am a student, and got HP Stream 13 as a gift. I love playing games, but the specs are just so below avg. and not of gaming types. But still could you make a list of games that it can handle. I won't mind much even if the game is bit old. I am a big fan of the Sims game, so do tell wether it could play the Sims 3/4. I have an external hard drive for storage. The specs are :
| CPU - 2.16-GHz Intel Celeron N2840 CPU | Operating System - Windows 8.1 | RAM - 2 GB | Graphics Card - Intel HD Graphics |
Please do answer. Thanks in advance. :)

Solution
My girlfriend has a similar spec asus laptop 11.6" for university it runs the sims 4 at 720p low setting pretty well, the sims 3 is also extremely smooth at lower settings too. Other low spec games you could try are;

Hearthstone, faster than light, Star-wars knights of the old republic, heroes of magic and might games, civ 4, bindings of isaac, sunless sea, fallout 1-2 and torchlight 1.

Humble bundle good place to start: https://www.humblebundle.com/ $1 for 4 old heroes of magic and might game and pretty much most inde games they bundle will work on low specs.

stokieben

Honorable
Jun 8, 2013
My girlfriend has a similar spec asus laptop 11.6" for university it runs the sims 4 at 720p low setting pretty well, the sims 3 is also extremely smooth at lower settings too. Other low spec games you could try are;

Hearthstone, faster than light, Star-wars knights of the old republic, heroes of magic and might games, civ 4, bindings of isaac, sunless sea, fallout 1-2 and torchlight 1.

Humble bundle good place to start: https://www.humblebundle.com/ $1 for 4 old heroes of magic and might game and pretty much most inde games they bundle will work on low specs.

Solution

GorillaFin

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015

I have/am currently playing...

This War of Mine
Don't Starve
Mount and Blade
Mount and Blade: Warband
Battle Fleet 2
Company of Heroes
Banished
Magic 2015
Terraria

There are a few more, but this is off the top of my head.