Living in AZ, CA or CO? Play Kinect Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphadark

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
Freaking 5 minutes from my home in Colorado, I am going!!!

Anyone want to buy my Wii? It has been collecting dust for a about two years now :)

azcoyote

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
Interesting how all those players in the picture are wearing black.... Contrast issues for differentiating people from backgrounds I wonder?

m-manla

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
[citation][nom]alphadark[/nom]Freaking 5 minutes from my home in Colorado, I am going!!! Anyone want to buy my Wii? It has been collecting dust for a about two years now[/citation]

LOL. That was said a couple of years ago about the PS3 and 360. My how the tables turn.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
But the biggest Sector in New York is New York City, and the inhabitants there pretty much fund Apple. The Southwest however has been a huge purchaser of Microsoft products by proportion as pretty much everywhere buys Microsoft.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]But the biggest Sector in New York is New York City, and the inhabitants there pretty much fund Apple. The Southwest however has been a huge purchaser of Microsoft products by proportion as pretty much everywhere buys Microsoft.[/citation]
this is true. that's more of a reason they should place one here. everyone in the village has an apple product, and i have yet to see a heterosexual carrying an ipad

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I went to the Microsoft Store today and saw a bunch of kids playing the Kinect. First of all, I figured the actual device was wider (or deeper) in size. It's not as big as I thought, which is good. Secondly, they only had one game being played, which was a dance game. So as of now, there isn't too much to watch. Thirdly, it looked like there were two different stations to play on. One of them there was a group of high school girls playing a dance game, and on the other, it was a similar game with a bunch of elementary school aged kids wearing Kinect shirts playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.