Loch Ness Monster/Boat Spotted on Google Earth

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Both claims are wrong! It's not Nessie because, come on...it's not. Would it be sun bathing on top like the picture depicts? And it's not a boat because the shape and the so called wake are reversed. PLUS...Satelite image isn't an instant shutter speed shot...it's almost time lapse. If you look anywhere else at a boat that is moving enough to create a wake, it's a looooong wake (as in the shot is taken over several seconds, maybe minutes, not instant). Sorry, I guess I'm passionate cause I would have loved to see the Loch Ness Monster.

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
[citation][nom]Jerky_san[/nom]I could of gotten away with it to if it wasn't for you rotten kids![/citation]

Now listen up, there is absolutely no such thing as a... MONSTER!

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
[citation][nom]grieve[/nom]Available to me are some pretty cool tools... I have managed to Zoom in on the Image a great deal.It is in fact a boat.
boat.jpg
[/citation]

Looks like halle berry in a scene from the movie Swordfish! :)

G

I think it is entirely plausible that Loch Ness has remained difficult to find is that is has developed natural adaptive camouflage that simulates various boats in a 3D fashion....like morphing into any object it wants....like a Transformer or Odo in DS9.

Status
Not open for further replies.