Locked photos on SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2018
I had photos locked on my sd card in my android phone and my phone was reset and now I can't unlock the photos, is it anything I can do to unlock them?

Solution
Actually you can't. If they were encoded and the device was reset, you can no longer access the data on the SD card. If it wasn't encoded (the card) then you should be able to read it from the phone or any other device that will accept the card.
Actually you can't. If they were encoded and the device was reset, you can no longer access the data on the SD card. If it wasn't encoded (the card) then you should be able to read it from the phone or any other device that will accept the card.

Solution
Apr 9, 2019
I have a similar question. The SD card port on my LG G6 is busted. I tried to access the lock files via usb and they are not showing up. Any ideas on how I could access them?

This is a very old thread, in the future I suggest you start your own thread when wanting to ask a question. Older ones are not as easily noticed.

That said, everything I wrote before is the same, there is no way around it.

You would have to get the SD card port repaired/replaced, and make sure that no other changes are done to the phone. Only the phone it was originally made "Internal" storage, in its original state that it was in when done, would be able to read the card.

Otherwise, everything on it is inaccessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.