Logitech App turns iPhone into Wireless Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

questions

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2005
Air mouse is much better you might have to pay for it but it has a lot more features and is worth the 1.59euro.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]questions[/nom]Air mouse is much better you might have to pay for it but it has a lot more features and is worth the 1.59euro.[/citation]

Jinx

G

There's been software to do this with windows mobile phones for years.

akoegle

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2009
This is an amazing app. I just installed it and I can control hulu from my bed, or setup a long link to my TV from my comp in my bedroom and control movies with my iphone from the living room. VERY cool app.

Tomtompiper

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
Not wanting to whine too much, but how hard would it have been to support Linux as well? After all OS X is just a port of Linux and MYTHTV is by far the best media center available, even if it is a bit of a pain to set up.

Socnom

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2008
It made the news b/c Logitech did it. oh, and one question: If I right click in OSX, will it blue screen death?

jagermg

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
I prefer MobiMote which not only does mouse and keyboard but also has a Media Center Remote and can browse/play my music.

kryptoquasar

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
Just checked out MobiMote, your right, This app rocks!! I can pull my entire music collection back and actually see the album covers and everything.. WOW.. props for the info jagermg.

acecombat

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
[citation][nom]maxh2[/nom]There's been software to do this with windows mobile phones for years.[/citation]
Yes I have been using GRemote for ages (http://gbmsoftware.com/). Theres both an completely free version or a "pro" version which has skin support. I would of just stuck with the free version but I found it so handy for my temporary HTPC setup that I brought the pro version that I brought the pro version to encourage further development!

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Clintonio[/nom]I hate seeing the word "meh" in professional articles. Such an unprofessional word.[/citation]

WHAT? this is a professional article? Where is Kevin's personal blog site then???

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]questions[/nom]Air mouse is much better you might have to pay for it but it has a lot more features and is worth the 1.59euro.[/citation]

+1, I've been using Air Mouse Pro for quite a while for my iPod touch, great and functional, no complains with it really.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Would love to use my PSPgo as a mouse for my computer (not as a stylus of course, but it would work). I've mapped a controller I have for keyboard/mouse, but I'm not exactly going to use that every time I want a remote while watching movies on my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.