Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse Review — Top of Its Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loeb

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015
In this day and age, there is no excuse for a corded mouse. My old Logitech G7 cordless gaming mouse is for me the pinnacle of mouse design.

ldun

Estimable
Aug 8, 2014
In this day and age, there is no excuse for a corded mouse. My old Logitech G7 cordless gaming mouse is for me the pinnacle of mouse design.
Personal taste? I prefer corded over wireless on pretty much everything

Marshall Honorof

Editor
Herald
Aug 1, 2013
I'm of two minds about wireless mice. On the one hand, it's pretty hard to argue with how reliable corded mice are. They're going to work, period.

On the other hand, a lot of gamers are suspicious of wireless mice because of issues like lag or interference. These were problems with early wireless mice, true, but wireless mice have been reliable enough for gaming purposes for years now. If you're a tournament player, I see why you might want to use a corded mouse on the one-in-a-million chance that the signal cuts out, but otherwise, most wireless mice are just fine.

I would personally like to see more high-quality wireless gaming mice on the market (and we really need a real wireless gaming keyboard; it's baffling that no major company has put one out yet), but on the other hand, never having to charge a corded mouse is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.