Solved! Logitech G433 to Fiio EK10 dac to Logitech G433 usb dac to PC

Sep 11, 2021
Hi, I owned a Logitech G433 headphone which comes with a usb dac. I'm wondering if I can connect my Logitech G433 headphone to a Fiio E10K dac, then connect the Fiio E10K dac using the usb cable to a female usb cable with a 3.5mm jack at the end of it and connect it to the 3.5mm receiver jack of the Logitech G433 usb dac which is connected to my PC through usb. If this can work than I might buy the Fiio E10K dac. Any info or suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you

Solution
Hi, I owned a Logitech G433 headphone which comes with a usb dac. I'm wondering if I can connect my Logitech G433 headphone to a Fiio E10K dac, then connect the Fiio E10K dac using the usb cable to a female usb cable with a 3.5mm jack at the end of it and connect it to the 3.5mm receiver jack of the Logitech G433 usb dac which is connected to my PC through usb. If this can work than I might buy the Fiio E10K dac. Any info or suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you

No you can't do it they way you want, sounds like you want to daisy chain them using USB. There is no such thing as a female USB cable with a 3.5 mm jack on the other end that would work. The way to use one DAC then into another is with a line out or optical...

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
Impressive diagram you made up. Do you know that the audio output in the form of a 3.5mm jack of the G433 headset IS Analog? So what would you need a Digital to Analog Converter...(DAC) for? It would not work, as it's expecting a digital input.

Throw out EVERYTHING between the headset and the computer. About all you need to do is separate the mic output from the Speaker audio output, they make a adapter for just such an occasion. Just do a search for them, or contact Logictech, they probably make one. And then just plug the mic signal to the Mic in on the computer, and the speaker audio to the speaker line level jack on the computer! No DAC's or ADC's needed.
Voila!! Done.

Last edited:

No you can't do it they way you want, sounds like you want to daisy chain them using USB. There is no such thing as a female USB cable with a 3.5 mm jack on the other end that would work. The way to use one DAC then into another is with a line out or optical out, the USB connection needs system drivers to run, which means it goes to a computer or maybe some receiver designed to see those devices. You either use the Logitech USB for the virtual surround or use the Fiio for the audio quality but with the Fiio you lose the mic use. You may not be able to tell any difference with using the Fiio with that headphone, it's not really a very accurate or detailed one. It's a good quality headset, but not one I would use for nuanced audio quality listening, seems you read some things about DACs, but in your case you don't need to bother with it.

Solution

BEAUFORD_SAVAGE

Respectable
Sep 6, 2020
No you can't do it they way you want, sounds like you want to daisy chain them using USB. There is no such thing as a female USB cable with a 3.5 mm jack on the other end that would work. The way to use one DAC then into another is with a line out or optical out, the USB connection needs system drivers to run, which means it goes to a computer or maybe some receiver designed to see those devices. You either use the Logitech USB for the virtual surround or use the Fiio for the audio quality but with the Fiio you lose the mic use. You may not be able to tell any difference with using the Fiio with that headphone, it's not really a very accurate or detailed one. It's a good quality headset, but not one I would use for nuanced audio quality listening, seems you read some things about DACs, but in your case you don't need to bother with it.
"The way to use one DAC then into another is with a line out "
That would be using a ADC, not DAC