Logitech g930 charging/ turning on failure

stylest

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
So I've had this Logitech g930 for about 1 year now and have taken extremely good care of it. One day it it just turned off while i was using it and it was charging. When I turned it back on it stayed for for ~5 seconds before making a high pitch screeching sound and turning off. About 5 seconds later it turns back on by itself and does the same thing. When turning it on without the charger plugged in it stays on for about one second and turns off as if there is no charge. Any ideas would be helpful. I'm thinking my battery just went bad since I use it quite frequently but I have no clue.
Thanks,
stylest

Solution
I am also an owner of a G930 headset. This exact same problem happened to my headset last week. It worked well for a long time, then suddenly it decided that it didn't want to hold a charge anymore. I also heard a clicking in the left earpiece while charging, which probably meant that something was going wrong with the circuitry there.

I suggest doing as I did and just getting a replacement set by using the warranty.

GrimThunder62

Estimable
Jul 16, 2015
I am also an owner of a G930 headset. This exact same problem happened to my headset last week. It worked well for a long time, then suddenly it decided that it didn't want to hold a charge anymore. I also heard a clicking in the left earpiece while charging, which probably meant that something was going wrong with the circuitry there.

I suggest doing as I did and just getting a replacement set by using the warranty.

Solution