Logitech Intros Wireless Touchpad for PCs

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

As a long time laptop user, I used both my touchpad and mouse. Now I have a desktop this will come in handy.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
This is not for gaming. Duh. ...and that doesn't make it less of a usable product. I see Windows 8 applications here and anything else that uses gestures. I wonder how it will compare to Apple's excellent M.TrackPad. For those that are interested in gestures, I wonder if it was be as good as or superior to the M.TrackPad. Leave it to the awesome crew at Logitech to add this to their arsenal of great input devices.

Wish I Was Wealthy

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Ha,Ha,Ha! I know why they're bringing in these touch pads. If you read one of the articles that has been put up lately by toms hardware,it mentions that the windows 8 start menu is looking like a mobile platform operating system. Maybe that is why they're trying to feed us this crap. Another way towards the Cloud concept.

neon871

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
I think this will be best fitted by blue tooth to a smart phone, wait my Android already does that.
I love Logitech products, I have G15 keyboard & G9x mouse, but I think their touchpad is doomed to fail.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
totally wothless , and out calssede by wacom already

my digital pen tablet (bamboo) alread does multi touch (not that i use this function)
as well as it's pen drawing functions (which is what i use it for in my art classes)

point being is my bamboo only cost ten more dollars than this on new egg. for ten bucks more you get a much ahndier tool than jsut a multi touch pad

G

Logitech's Wireless Track-pad Signals The End Of The Mouse Era (For Windows This Time)

Nadine Thomas
Internet Dating

Status
Not open for further replies.