Long time cell phone charging battery

emmabhatti

Great
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Guys
This is Emma, I'm actually going out for a long camping with my friends in Tokyo on this coming August. I wanted to ask that is there any good cell phone that can carry charge for 2 or 3 weeks without charging it. Just to call and receive calls. Now please don't guide me for power banks because I won't be able to carry another device with me. I just want to know if there is any small phone that can carry amazing charge for at least 3 weeks? Do you guys have any idea about this kinda phone?
Thanks & really need your replies.

The old bar phones could sit pretty well with a charge and use. Just don't expect any real smartphone to do this.

You can get quite a bit of standby time out of a phone https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...msung-guru-nokia-105/articleshow/63812993.cms

If you can carry a phone, why can't you carry a power brick about the size of a phone? Of course those also loose charger over time, but you should be able to extend the phone charge to 2 or 3 times normal with just one power brick. There are also solar power banks, for light use of course https://www.amazon.com/Ayyie-15000m...9R2W2VDD92X&psc=1&refRID=SCM20BYDH9R2W2VDD92X

emmabhatti

Great
Jun 17, 2019
Hi Titan
Thank you so much for your kind time and response, I have already had the power bank option in my mind but I was wondering if there is any phone small phone that can carry good amount of charge and that is not in my knowledge, so I shared with you all here.

I have even searched on google but found out nothing. I'm still looking for a small phone which can carry charge for at least 1 to 2 weeks without being charged.
Some of my friends said me to get 2 to 4 batteries of the same phone and just change the battery. But still I don't want hurdle. One thing and one solution.

Hi Titan
Thank you so much for your kind time and response, I have already had the power bank option in my mind but I was wondering if there is any phone small phone that can carry good amount of charge and that is not in my knowledge, so I shared with you all here.

I have even searched on google but found out nothing. I'm still looking for a small phone which can carry charge for at least 1 to 2 weeks without being charged.
Some of my friends said me to get 2 to 4 batteries of the same phone and just change the battery. But still I don't want hurdle. One thing and one solution.

The feature phones without larger or fancy screens can have standby power for a week or two, in the link posted several of them list the standby and talk time. But it's a lot safer to carry a small charged power bank so you can charge the phone if needed. Unless you are walking and traveling with nothing but your clothing on you, you won't even notice a power bank in your bag. Just don't get the cheapest brand you can find, those are a lot more likely to loose charge over time without being used.

emmabhatti

Great
Jun 17, 2019
The feature phones without larger or fancy screens can have standby power for a week or two, in the link posted several of them list the standby and talk time. But it's a lot safer to carry a small charged power bank so you can charge the phone if needed. Unless you are walking and traveling with nothing but your clothing on you, you won't even notice a power bank in your bag. Just don't get the cheapest brand you can find, those are a lot more likely to loose charge over time without being used.

I have been to the link and all I can find is
Best Graphics Cards for Gaming in 2019
I don't need graphic cards but a small mobile phone which can carry good amount of charge without being charged at least for 2 to 3 weeks. I'm a bit confuse about this technology, they made everything but not this. What if one doesn't like to carry power banks with mobile, so there should be a phone that can make some call some time in need basis.

However I couldn't find it in google and that is what I'm typing here. Because everything is not on Google.

I have been to the link and all I can find is
Best Graphics Cards for Gaming in 2019
I don't need graphic cards but a small mobile phone which can carry good amount of charge without being charged at least for 2 to 3 weeks. I'm a bit confuse about this technology, they made everything but not this. What if one doesn't like to carry power banks with mobile, so there should be a phone that can make some call some time in need basis.

However I couldn't find it in google and that is what I'm typing here. Because everything is not on Google.

The link in my post not my signature. And pretty much everything is in the search engines. Someone, somewhere, did research on phone battery life. You can also simply shut off the phone when you are not using it. Any new battery in a phone will keep it's charge for a while when shut off.

emmabhatti

Great
Jun 17, 2019
The link in my post not my signature. And pretty much everything is in the search engines. Someone, somewhere, did research on phone battery life. You can also simply shut off the phone when you are not using it. Any new battery in a phone will keep it's charge for a while when shut off.
Hey There
Thank you so much for your concern.

lexme

Estimable
May 3, 2019
You can activate the battery saver option on your phone. I always use to extend the battery charge in my travels. But it will not help you save the battery charge for weeks. So as the hang-the-9 suggests, you should go for normal 2g phones for the prolonged battery charge.

Reactions: emmabhatti

emmabhatti

Great
Jun 17, 2019
Thank you lexme. This is good idea and some of my friends has told me to get a small nokia mobile and take 4 to 7 extra batteries. Just replace the battery. I guess I'm gonna take this idea. Apart from this, what else should I take with me?

Reactions: lexme
Thank you lexme. This is good idea and some of my friends has told me to get a small nokia mobile and take 4 to 7 extra batteries. Just replace the battery. I guess I'm gonna take this idea. Apart from this, what else should I take with me?

So what is the difference between carrying batteries and carrying a charger which you did not want to do? Both are exactly the same thing. I wold be more with carrying a charger since that is more flexible, especially if you get one with a solar cell in it and a light.

Not sure what else you wold take since you would be the one that knows what you will be doing. If you are actually camping, then make sure you have a light with you, a high quality flashlight with a few extra batteries. Plenty of sites with camping gear advice.

Reactions: emmabhatti