Looking for a good Auto Clicker to replace Murgree's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony82093

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
I was using Murgree's Auto Mouse Clicker Utility for a Facebook game, and I loved it. The trial ended so I payed $5 for it back in January, and activated it.

Sadly, it stopped working last week, telling me I don't have an activated version. Figured, no problem. I'll just contact them and get it working again, I have the receipt in my email just in-case they ask for it. Sadly, they told me I payed 5 dollars for ONE activation. And wouldn't help me with my problem, I'd have to repay for it again. So I felt cheated. I thought I BOUGHT a licence to their program, not rented it. But nothing I can do about that.

So now I'm looking for a new Auto Clicker, maybe one kinda like Murgree's? It was very user friendly, and I loved it. Can anyone help me with this? Maybe someone here has, or does use one like this, or a better one? Just kind of frustrated and can't find a nice Auto Clicker that doesn't cost something. Which I'm weary about purchasing one now, after my time using Murgree's.

Thanks for any and all help!

Gingerbread

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Anthony82093 : "Looking for a good Auto Clicker to replace Murgree's?"

I have no idea what this auto-clicker does but if you want pure mouse clicks then I would suggest GSAutoClicker:
https://gs-auto-clicker.en.softonic.com/

Anthony82093

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012

Sorry! Ment to post in PC Gaming because i figured they might know what I'm looking for better. But I couldn't figure out how to delete the other post! And thanks for merging them!

Anthony82093

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012

I was looking more for something that'll click in certain places, one after another. It stead of clicking in a single spot. Kind of vague I know. But if you know of any I'd love to hear about them, if not I understand!

And thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.