Looking for a good multi-person / group discussion tool / app

domino66

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
I have a group who is brainstorming a list of project ideas, and I want a (FREE) project management tool that allows for back and forth dialogue between group members on a particular idea, which is publicly viewable to all members of the group.

For clarification, a low-tech solution would be to just start a Gmail chain for each idea which i guess accomplishes the goal of documenting all dialog in one place, HOWEVER, I hate multi-person email chains that blow your inbox up every 5 minutes. I want more of a 'bulletin board' thing, where conversations can happen on the bulletin board, and when you want to participate (or see what conversations others have been having on a particular idea), you can just go to the board and catch up at your convenience.

I've used Trello before, which I like, but that's more of a post-it note tool for discrete tasks that you can move from "to do" to "done". I want a tool that's good for ongoing multi-person conversations.

Hjgrove

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
You could try "Teamviewer" it has meetings that allows you too have multiple people chat and the best part is they are able to view someone's screen to share project ideas and you can also send files between multiple people too!

PMSoft_hub

Estimable
Feb 26, 2014
You can try Teamwork PM.. it is an online collaboration tool and project management tool as well. You can assign task to specific members, monitor their deadlines and milestones. It allows for file sharing as well.

MeneerWitte

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
:hello:

Kindly I ask your attention.

TeamView

3 Times TeamView.

Did you try it?

Hopefully I let you known enough, that you will find the answers you seek! :)

Good luck and have fun doing it! :)

Best Regards,

MeneerWitte

ewok93

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
TeamViewer is a good option, doesn't lag like a lot of programs do. Skype could also work, if you make a group call or something.