Looking for a headset less than $90

ScubaDucki

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
Hey guys, i am looking for a cheap headset as stated above, i want the headset to have a noise cancelling mic, due to my keyboard being a Razer Blackwidow which is very loud. I would also like the ear cuffs to cover my ears, as well as i would like them to be noise cancelling so i don't hear too much. I searched for a few hours and came up with the following: Corsair Raptor HS40, Plantronics Gamecom 780, Siberia V2, Razer kraken pro, and the Logitech G430. However based on the companies descriptions i know that i can't accurately decide which headset is the best, so i would like advice from someone who has experience in either these headsets, or any other good quality headsets.

BlueFireZ

Estimable
I've used all the headsets you've mentioned except the Corsair one. Out of all of these the Plantronics Gamecom 780 and the Steelseries Siberia V2 are the best , both of them have great audio quality and build construction. I would like to say (if you didn't know), there is a newer model of the 780 called the 788, and Steelseries has released the Siberia V3 lineup. You should also have a look at the Corsair H1500 or H2100.

Hope this helps!

ScubaDucki

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
Thanks for the help guys, i decided on the Razer Kraken Pro and i am very happy with the product. It has great comfort, and the microphone seems to have good enough voice cancelling to block out my keyboard!