Looking for a Laptop that can game/do video/photo editing and etc

Nathalie_

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
1. What is your budget?
Up to $5,500 US dollars

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Something around 13 inches. I wouldn't want a laptop that's extremely heavy such as 10 pounds due to my daughter having to use it.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
I don't wish for a resolution smaller than 1280 x 800, which is what I am currently using.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I need a portable laptop since my daughter carries it to school ever so often.

5. How much battery life do you need?
This one doesn't matter to me

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I'm assuming she does, so medium to high. I use photoshop, and various video editing programs and once so yeah, medium to high.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
As stated above, photo and video editing. My daughter also uses websites for school that have lots of graphics. The laptop is mainly for her use, but I will use it ever so often.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Right now I have a 500 GB of storage, 500 or more GB would be fine.

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
No, not really.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
I plan to own if for some time. Definitely for more than 2 years. The laptop that I own is 3 years old. It's been given to us by my brother in law, it's not in the greatest condition at the moment.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
It doesn't matter since we don't ever use CD's.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I've always bought Apple products since I don't have to buy an anti-virus unless I'm wrong. I've also always used apple since '04.

13. What country do you live in?
I live in the United States.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I don't know much about computers, only how to function them aha.

Solution
Wow that is an amazingly large budget. You can literally get the absolute best laptops for under $3000. But for 13 inch laptops i suggest you check out this article: http://www.ultrabookreview.com/2071-best-gaming-ultrabooks/

Crapcicle

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
We really need to know your budget sir. It's probably one of the only things we need to know before recommending you something. We can literally give you a list of laptops if you give us just your budget but without it we don't know what you're willing to spend for. ;)

Nathalie_

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016

I added a price ^

Crapcicle

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016
Wow that is an amazingly large budget. You can literally get the absolute best laptops for under $3000. But for 13 inch laptops i suggest you check out this article: http://www.ultrabookreview.com/2071-best-gaming-ultrabooks/

Solution