Looking for a low budget smartphone

Ashish Joseph

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014
This is going to be my first phone. I would use it mainly for portable gaming, like when i am travelling. The highest priority is gaming and battery life, Then the camera, i don't care about the rest.
For the camera, i need something like a 2MP camera and 1 MP secondary camera, and should have good quality, and good video recording, atleast 480p.
I dont see the use of having more than 2 MP for a photo, other than cropping.
I just need to take a few photos when needed, and possibly a video sometime. I wont be using my phone as a camera, i will just take snaps when i get the chance and the fact that i will have my phone with me all times.
I need to play lots of games on the phone, i will only play on it when i am not home as i have a pc.
So i need a phone with enough ram, a good cpu and gpu,etc.
I like the screen resolution to be 480p, with 250+ ppi. Because i know that gaming in higher resolution will put a huge load on the cpu and gpu. And resolution cannot be changed.
And the fact that you wont notice a difference in 300+ ppi. and it will drain the battery faster, and gaming performance will be crippled in a few years. Since i am buying a low- mid end phone, 480p resolution is all i need.
I had been searching the phone i need for a long time, and the one i found that suits me is
Motorola Moto G
It has everything i need, except expandable memory, which i believe is important for gaming.
And i will only get about 13GB usable memory.
Then comes the games.
Do android games consume space like pc games? I am not talking about angry birds, i need to play those latest hd games.
I wont be putting many songs in it as i am not that much interested. At best, i would put 10 songs.
Then i might put one or 2 movies. then some video clips. Then comes the occasional photos and videos i take. After all this, i will have a little over 10 GB space left.
Do i need antivirus?, do i need to install other apps? i dont know about those.
The moto g has 720p resolution, is it too much for a low-mid phone, wouldn't it struggle to play the new and coming games in that resolution?
I heard that i get to use 50GB on google drive for 2 years. What about the years after? and i will need internet for that.
So, is the moto G enough for me, or please suggest me a good phone that can satisfy all my needs.I am 18, and still studying, so i wont be getting a new phone anytime soon.So this should last a long time.

My budget is 12000 Indian rupees, i can increase if needed, but try not to go over 16000 Rupees.

And, should i wait for nvidia maxwell to hit smartphones?, i found out it performs much better while consuming half the power(isn't that great?).Doesn't that greatly increase battery life?

Ashish Joseph

Estimable
Mar 17, 2014

Is there a 32 GB version?
I cant find it anywhere, all i can find is 8 GB and 16GB versions
The 8GB one is useless and i am not sure 16GB is enough for me
Where can i get the 32GB one in India?