Solved! Looking for a repair estimate from factory-authorized service provider

Oct 20, 2019
The TV I purchased less than 2 years ago are having issues which seems to be panel-related. It is covered by extended warranty and I'll need a repair estimate to file the claim.

It is a Westinghouse
Westinghouse 55 Class 546 Diag LED 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV
Model: WD55UB4530
SKU: 5368202

In the request for the extended warranty, I have to submit the document for:
Itemized repair estimate from a factory-authorized service provider or a statement indicating that the item cannot be repaired along with evidence that the Covered Purchase has actually been replaced or repaired

Does anyone know how I can get this repair estimate for a reasonable price, and which are considered 'factory-authorized service provider'?

Thanks!

Solution
It's very likely that Westinghouse has one or two service centers for TV repair in the US. You would have to box and send the set to them. They might not even allow that out of warranty.
I would call Discover and find out if you can use any local TV repair shop for the estimate.
A panel related problem is likely to be more expensive to repair, even if the panel is available, than replacing the entire TV so I suspect that you will need a statement that says that for Discover.
Oct 20, 2019
From where did you purchase the HDTV? Who provides/services the extended warranty?
Purchased from Best Buy (Best Buy charges total of a few hundred to perform an estimate on repair). I am using extended warranty from Discover credit card, which covers it for one extra year.

It's very likely that Westinghouse has one or two service centers for TV repair in the US. You would have to box and send the set to them. They might not even allow that out of warranty.
I would call Discover and find out if you can use any local TV repair shop for the estimate.
A panel related problem is likely to be more expensive to repair, even if the panel is available, than replacing the entire TV so I suspect that you will need a statement that says that for Discover.

Solution