Looking for a way to uninstall a fb app

checkcherylat2810

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
I have a ZTE phone and the facebook app that apparently been incorporated on it doesn't work. I wish to uninstall and reinstall it. What advice can you give me?

Solution
Unless the app was put there by the manufacturer, it should be uninstallable. Meaning you would have had to have downloaded it and installed it (or someone else did) and then you would just need to go into "Settings" then "Apps". Go to "All" and scroll down to that app. Tap on it and then tap "Uninstall".

Now if the manufacturer installed it, and they set it as unremovable (personally I hate when they do that) then there would be no way to remove it, without some form of serious alteration to the device. Which I would not recommend as it would void any warranty and could brick the device.

You may, however, be able to set it as "Disabled" if it is not removable.
Unless the app was put there by the manufacturer, it should be uninstallable. Meaning you would have had to have downloaded it and installed it (or someone else did) and then you would just need to go into "Settings" then "Apps". Go to "All" and scroll down to that app. Tap on it and then tap "Uninstall".

Now if the manufacturer installed it, and they set it as unremovable (personally I hate when they do that) then there would be no way to remove it, without some form of serious alteration to the device. Which I would not recommend as it would void any warranty and could brick the device.

You may, however, be able to set it as "Disabled" if it is not removable.

Solution